Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Soooo...

Lots of things have happened this past week. Wednesday night I had my first ever catering gig--success!! It was for the Tempe studio's grand opening : )

 I attended and sang at two funerals; Thursday was Mary Ann Noorda's service...Mom, me and all us girls sang I Need Thee Every Hour and I Know That My Redeemer Lives. It was a really beautiful service. Saturday I had the opportunity of singing for someone I never knew; but hearing all his family and friends memories was really something. I was really nervous for some reason, and I barely made it through the beautiful arrangement of I Know My Redeemer Lives.

I think it was either Friday or Saturday that Curtis' dad had to go into the hospital. He had been having shortness of breath for a while, and it turned out he had congestive heart failure! Luckily they were able to treat him well and he's home now, a little worse for the wear but much better than he was on Saturday. I wish there was more I could do for him : (

And Curtis is probably getting his motorcycle soon--turns out we can save a lot of money on gas with a bike. Then we'll be selling my car, paying off his faster, and then we would be able to get me a new car for a baby sooner! I'm still nervous about him riding a bike all over town, but all the guys in the fam have a bike. It was only a matter of time!





No comments:

Post a Comment