Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring!

This is the time when Mom and I would go out to the garden in our scruffies and plant all the beautiful, colorful springy flowers we got from Lowes. I miss that! I can't wait till I can plant those cute little flowers in my own garden--but by the time i get to do that I'll probably be planting hardy summer flowers. Oh well! I still like those too : )

I can just feel like cool dirt between my toes and working its way into my fingernails. I hate wearing shoes and gloves in the garden--I feel like you lose a lot of the connection when you wear them. That must be the hippie from Mom coming out in me ; ) You should see the peasant tops she made!! This is kind of what one looks like
 

Now I really want to go get them and wear them!!
Now I want to go to anthropology and buy those cute bowls... OK this post is making me want to spend money that will be very scarce soon seeing as I won't have a job after next week.
Yeah, I knew this was coming. Jill finally got a new job which will allow her to be home much earlier and spend more time with Sof and Lena. I'm soooo happy about that--they really really miss her--but that means there's not much point in me  coming for 3 hours on monday and tuesday and 1 hour on tuesday and thursday...my school schedule is very limiting right now. 

But come May 13th, I will no longer be going to school on a campus ever, ever again!! (Hopefully.)
I'll be going to University of Phoenix for Elementary Education and it will be online only!! If I take 2 classes at a time (they only last 5 weeks) I can be finished with my Bachelors in 2 years, go into an extern-ship at a school for 3 months and be able to Substitute at a CTA school (yay!) for a couple of days a week if that will be enough for us : )
I'n not sure if this will happen before or after the extern-ship & job, but then it'll only take a year to get my Masters degree! yaaay for continuing education!

Curtis is trying  to bribe me out of a baby with a trip to Germany next year to visit Birte and Nora; but I feel like although that would be the most amazing trip ever, I'm not sure if it's right to put off starting a family for--I'm pretty sure we'll be mostly ready for a kid by then : p
 this is Birte and Nicolas : ) I'm tyring to get a picture of Nora up but Facebook is being dumb.


I wish Curtis was just a little bit baby hungry! But perhaps I'm baby hungry enough for the both of us...
We're going on a group date with Megan & Andy and this other couple-I've only met the husband since he's in choir with me-who's pregnant. 5 months and it's a girl. I am so jealous, I'm afraid I'll literally turn green when I meet her!

Did I mention I keep hanging up stuff in our apartment and Curtis keeps getting mad at me for putting more holes in the wall? I just can't help it! He won't hang up the adorable coat hanger I got, just for him from anthropology, by the front door. Though even then I'm not sure he would use it. I sure would : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment