Friday, April 8, 2011

Cookies

I can't sleep. Maybe it's because I'm worried about money or because I took a whole bunch of stuff to get rid of my 'lady pains' and they made me really hyper. Anyways, I got a really good idea to help tide us over till I graduate from CGCC beginning of May and can get a real job
Cookies!
I've done it before-- I sold these amazing homemade oreo-type cookies (2 chocolate cookies with cream cheese frosting in the middle) that area absolutely addicting in Junior high and I made pretty good money. I figure college students have just as bad a sweet tooth now. It was either cookies or 10 minute back massages for $5 in the green room.

I feel bad for Curtis--he get stressed out a lot by money and then he gets grumpy and upset that I don't seem as worried as he is. I worry just as much, if not more, that he does; but I have a very different way of showing it.
For example: when we got into bed he started griping about how I won't have a real job and every idea I had he found a flaw in--I would never last at University of Phoenix because I'm too sensitive and would cry every time someone yelled at me on the phone (which is only a slight possibility!), or I'll never be able to find a new family to nanny for.
So I said, "I've never been a waitress before," and he's like "No. Way."
I couldn't help it! : ]

Naw, in reality Curtis has comforted and tickled and teased my worries and tears away many, many times since we've been married, and I couldn't ask for a better life. But my goodness he makes me jealous; that man can fall asleep faster than anyone I know!!


1 comment:

  1. there's lots of things you can do! I agree, University Phoenix is not for sweet girls like you and I.
    I think you would be a great waitress, try a credit union, I think i liked it.

    ReplyDelete