Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Meg n' Mal's Cookies

It's official; Megan and I are starting a real business!! Our husbands don't think we can do it, so of course we're twice as determined now. Is that unhealthy?
Anyways, we're selling my amazing homemade oreo cookies--2 devils food cookies with cream cheese frosting in the middle....mmmmmmm.... mouthwatering!!
We're even going to set up a website that we can sell them thru and ship overnight to those who live far away!
I'm super stoked. I've always wanted to start a business, and now here's another dream that is coming true!


I've already been selling these cookies for a month and a half at school and I've seen a pretty good profit-except I've had to spend  it all on gas lol but soon we'll be making enough to save money! I know, right?! Newlyweds actually having money to save!

No comments:

Post a Comment