Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nothing New...Except my iPod Touch!

Yes, I finally have a cool toy!! I'll put some pictures up so you can see how awesomely fun it is : ) And I'm no longer a teenager! How cool is that??

That's about the only new thing, though. We still haven't got the house, I'm not pregnant, and I'm still sick. My doc thinks it's allergies-I also could have mold in the apartment. Great stuff huh?

A couple days ago I went on a small junk-food binge because I just couldn't stay away from it any longer. So, naturally, I've regressed and my cough has gotten a bit worse. I told Curtis not to let me eat any more nerds or swiss rolls but it turned out the only way for me to stop was to eat them. All. well, Curtis helped with the swiss rolls. Darn you Wonka and little Debbie snacks!!

I miss Grandma a lot. Not as much as Grandpa--even though he's doing pretty well. He just needs to stay busy and that's what the family has been helping him with. That means hard wood floor in his living room and hallway. : ) I haven't seen it yet but i love the wood-floor look and he likes it a lot.

I'm eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and soon I will watch Dollhouse. I can't believe there's only 2 seasons!! : (

No comments:

Post a Comment