Monday, October 25, 2010

5k Run!!

Alright, I may be crazy, but I decided to run a 5k at the Hohokam stadium right by our apartment. I said to myself- 'Self, you should run a 5k.'
Then I read Stephanie Nielson's blog and there was the perfect opportunity to get some good exercise and donate to a good cause!!
As well as be in MINDY GLEDHILL'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO!!!
haha ok so I love Mindy--and after all the did for the Nielson family after their accident, I love her even more.
Plus-- STEPHANIE NIELSON herself and her 2 daughters will be there!!! I will be so star-struck.

Oh, and I'm addicted to frontierville on facebook.

I'm so excited for life for another reason too!! We have a very good chance of getting into a house THIS January or soon after that!! Curtis' dad Mike will help us look, and since this is such a good time for buyers, I fell confident that we'll find a great deal! But it depends a lot on if Curtis can get into a new department at University of Phoenix before then. I'm praying reeeeal hard!! Getting into a house will be a dream come true for me and Curtis!

2 comments:

  1. Malorie! Which apartments are you in? Because I moved into some right off of Brown and Center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you serious?? I'm in the apartments on country club between southern and 8th!! i can't remember the name of them right now lol--desert palms?? you should definitely come over sometime!!

    ReplyDelete