Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Sweetest Man in the World

So, yesterday, I kind of had a small breakdown in the car right before our date with the Robinsons.
I was crying about babies. Lol

Then my wonderful husband leaned over and pulled me into his arms, and just held me until I stopped blubbering and told me he was sorry!! I eventually got it together, and we had a wonderful evening with the Robinson's. We ate at this sushi restaurant (I really don't like sushi, but I like trying different things and it really wasn't that bad!)

Then we went BOWLING! I love bowling. I'm not very good at it at all - my high score is 110 - but it's something that reminds me of Curtis and my early dating weeks. We were both dirt poor, so we'd go to whatever FHE activity was going on monday nights, and then we'd go with a big group of young adults to the Brunswick lanes where they have dollar games every monday night. Then flirt crazy. Those were such fun times !!
I just have to say real fast- i LOVE the way that Megan R. bowls lol she does this little tip-toe dance up to the lane and then drops the ball and it eventually makes it's way to the pins! She even got a strike! Haha I sure love those kids!
I should have taken pictures! Oh well--when i get a fun phone, I'll put more pictures up all the time!! Curtis' camera finally broke lol

1 comment: