Saturday, March 6, 2010

Camera!!

Ok so Curtis surprised me the other day by finding his camera! I've been nagging him for a while to get it out of storage. But now i don't know where the charger cord is!!

But that's ok, because we have a small apartment to look through.

So I'm hoping tomorrow I'll have pictures up of my home!! It's so comfy!! Mom and our next door neighbor helped me bring up a big comfy chair from mom's, 3 flights! not an easy task, but we did it!

We saw Alice in Wonderland last night; I really liked it! Curtis thought it was ok--he was expecting something really big and wild, but I went in with no expectations whatsoever : )
And the Cheesecake Factory made me sick! I really thought I was going to vomit, which does not happen very often. But no biggie- the cheesecake was awesome!!

And I'm gonna put up some pictures of the 2 little girls I nanny too. They are adorable! I think I'll just double check with their mom that it's ok : )

Haha little Elena is on my lap right now trying to type for me and get my phone! She's such a good girl, and has quite a personality ha

So I'll get those pictures up asap!


1 comment:

  1. It's okay with me if you want to post pictures of the girls. They are a part of your life! :)

    ReplyDelete